This FlexJobs review will walk you through everything you need to know if you are considering subscribing to their services.
If you haven’t heard yet, FlexJobs is the leading job service for remote jobs, work from home jobs, flexible jobs, offering full-time, part-time, and contract opportunities to job seekers.
Before writing this FlexJobs review I have personally used the website and what makes FlexJobs stand out from the other websites for remote jobs is the fact that all the jobs on their website are hand-screened.
The team at FlexJobs screens every single job before posting it on the portal, so you can be assured that you won’t encounter any spam or illegitimate job.
On top of having access to 23,000+ jobs from 4,900+ companies that are currently hiring, you will also find resources about checklists, award-winning career content from top writers, and more than 170 expert skills tests to better assess and promote your skills.
These tests come handy particularly if you are considering a career change.
FlexJobs review: Why does FlexJobs charge job seekers?
While all the other job search websites are free, FlexJobs requires a fee because it is a premium job search service, offering you personalized support, curated and trusted resources and guiding tools to help you in your job search.
FlexJobs is a 5 star, A+ rated by the Better Business Bureau, job search website and it is the preferred service by job seekers according to numerous surveys.
How much does FlexJobs cost?
The best part about subscribing to FlexJobs is that you have a 30-day money back guarantee in case you are not happy with the service, making this small investment risk-free.
FlexJobs pricing is really affordable and, as mentioned risk-free, as you have a 30-day money-back guarantee.
You can choose one of 3 payment options:
- $14.95 / month (if you decide to pay every month)
- $10 / month (if you decide to pay quarterly $29.95)
- $4.1 / month (if you decide to pay yearly $49.95)
FlexJobs review: What does a FlexJobs membership offer?
Every subscription gives you:
- Unlimited access to every job (more than 23,000 jobs at the moment of writing)
- Free skills testing to clearly establish and market your skills to employers
- Expert job search tips
- Easy, quick profile creation process that enables you to be found by employers
- Email alerts when new jobs are posted
Becoming a paid member on FlexJobs gives you the opportunity to get contacted directly by employers.
Many success stories are available on the website and they are a testimony of how powerful FlexJobs is.
Besides, many companies collaborate exclusively with FlexJobs, so some of the jobs can’t be found on any other website.
Some of the largest companies in the world, covering more than 50 categories of jobs, that are hiring through FlexJobs are:
- American Express
You can also find remote or work from home jobs with government institutions and NGO’s, such as:
- US Department of Commerce
- American Red Cross
- American Cancer Society
Why should you use FlexJobs?
If you are looking for flexibility in your career, the answer is FlexJobs. Whether you are looking for remote jobs, work from home jobs, project-based jobs or any type of job that enables you to be flexible, FlexJobs has it all.
FlexJobs is the go to job search service for:
- People who are looking for remote jobs
- Freelancers looking for more projects and clients
- People looking to have a flexible working schedule
- Parents who want more time to spend with their families
- People looking to supplement their income with a second job
- People who live in areas with limited job opportunities
- People with health problems that cannot perform from an office
- Military spouses who need the flexibility of working remotely
If you are looking for a job, below is a resume template that you can purchase in order to create a modern-looking resume that will surely land you a job interview. It includes 1, 2 and 3 pages templates, along with a cover letter template.
Besides it is fully customizable in terms of colors, fonts and sizes and detailed instructions on how to write your resume. It is ATS compliant and written by a professional resume writer.
With your purchase, you will also get a 50+ page “Guide to Landing the Job” bonus.
Click on the image below to check it out.
So, if you’re looking for a remote job make sure you give FlexJobs a try and let me know in the comments what do you think about their services.